2017 Calendar: Update #3
This week my 2017 Calendar is heading to the printer!
I’m really, really excited about it. I’ve also really enjoyed sharing the process and giving a bit of a play-by-play on what’s happening.
I’ve had several pre-orders already, which is amazing, and SO HELPFUL when undertaking a project that requires a bit of up-front spending. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
A few more updates this week:
1. There’s some new artwork for January, September, November and December, have a look:
2. I’ve changed the dimensions of the calendar ever-so-slightly. My mailing envelopes are 9 x 6 so, I’m making the calendars 8.5 x 5.5 so I can leave a teensy bit of wiggle room, so that stuffing envelopes isn’t an annoyingly tight squeeze.
3. I’m enjoying this project so much, I’m already starting to think about expanding my shop to offer more than just one product. Right now I’m keeping focus on the 2017 calendar and letting other illustration projects percolate in my brain a little bit. I’ve decided that in 2017 I’m not going to do a monthly tech wallpaper like I did in 2016, but I do want to do some type of year-long illustration project. More about this in December!
4. Slight bummer: I’m raising the price of calendars on November by a whole 3 bucks, to $19 CAD. But I’m going to keep the pre-sale going until I start shipping calendars, so get ’em while they’re cheap.*
* Some Halifax-based peeps have emailed me to claim their calendar, rather than ordering online, that’s cool, you’ll only pay $16 if you emailed me already!